JCAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction to the Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaploo
Admin
Admin
Izaploo

Introduction to the Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Forum!   Introduction to the Forum! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forum of The University of Northern Colorado's Japanese Culture Anime Club!

I am Lily, the new President of Japanese Culture & Anime Club due to it being discontinued from last year.
Just a little bit about me. I am a Sophmore Vocal Performance major. My favorite Anime is Kaleido Star but my current obsessions are Code Geass, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, and Lucky Star.

I hope that this year Japanese Culture and Anime Club can provide more than just a viewing session of anime as everyone can stream anime in their dorms on their own time. In hopes of bringing anime watchers together I have made a forum in which everyone can casually participate.
I am the only one constructing and organizing the forum so I ask you to please be patient with me. I am working hard!
Working Hard

For those curious enough to look here is an explanation for this club and forums existence.

The name of the Club is Japanese Culture and Anime Club (JCAC).

Japanese Culture & Anime Club is meant to be a social club to get together the many fans of Japanese culture and anime on the UNC campus.

I wish to start a club that not only watches anime but goes around campus doing all sorts of things or just getting a group of people together. Greeley is a very boring place without friends and even worse without anime and Japanese culture to learn about! When I heard that the Asian Studies teachers were interested in hosting I took the opportunity to begin one myself.

This forum is for those who wish to participate online or just want to chat. Since school and events are hard to plan and everyone is on their own schedules I thought it would be nice to at least provide a way to participate elsewhere. Also, a forum is always popular among anime fans. This is not the first Anime club or Japanese Culture Club I've started nor is it the first forum. I found that forums and clubs go hand and hand.

The Japanese Culture and Anime Club Website is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope that everyone enjoys the forums by participating and actively coming to clubs!
Cheering
Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JCAC :: Welcome :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: