JCAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaploo
Admin
Admin
Izaploo

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

In every club, organization, forum, etc. there are rules to abide by. Some rules are made to be broken, others to be bent and I won't strictly enforce them however in general it would be nice if you would know them and try not to break them. You agreed to these rules when you registered in the forums so try to stick to them.

The ten commandments of the Otaku Lounge:

1)Thou shalt READ the rules.
So far so good!

2)Thou shalt BE ACTIVE!
A club only functions with active members! There is no club if there are no participators!

3)Thou shalt not be a n00b, nor an elitist.
Just because you think you are better does not mean act like a snob.
Just because you are stupid does not mean to purposely endorse it.

4)Thou shalt not insert Japanese words into English sentences. 'Tis not "cool."
If I hear someone say something like, "That's sooo KAWAIIIIIIIEEEE!" I'll slap them. Take a Japanese language course and use the language properly, in context!

5)Thou shalt be respectful.
We all have our versions of being polite between certain people but just do your best to treat others and their opinions well.
aka As the old saying goes, "If you've got nothing nice to say..."
STFU! Unless presented in an argument forum or the rant corner with a disclaimer allowing you to bash something.

6)Thou shalt be open-minded.
Everyone has their weird quarks and what not. Just be accepting.

7)Thou shalt take responsibility for thine own actions.
Saying sorry is a lot easier than getting punched out.

8)Thou shalt not encourage stealing of licensed material.
The Anime industry is dying because of n00bs stealing content. While I understand that everyone has spending limits I don't endorse it and no one else should.

9)Thou shalt obey the officers.
Within reason. If I ask you to be polite or wait your turn, then yes. If I ask you to do my homework... Probably not. Unless we have a binding contract... but that is circumstances.

10)Thou shalt, above all, love the Japanese Culture and anime!
The reason for this clubs creation is for anime. If you don't love or at least like anime then you can go somewhere else. This is not a hate club.

Hopefully I have explained the rules well enough. Other than that I ask you to please....

DO NOT
SPAM THE FORUMS
HACK THE SYSTEM
RUIN OTHER'S POST
DAMAGE THE FORUMS IN ANY OTHER WAY

For items described above posts shall be removed and if you continue to cause difficulties after being warm we can and will ban you or suspend you from entering the forums.
Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JCAC :: Welcome :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: