Hello members. It is my pleasure to announce that we will be testing out the chatbox feature of this forum, so that when everyone is on at one time, they can chat simply if they so choose. The following are the rules for said chatbox...
CHATBOX: THE RULES
Disobey and you shall be severely punished!
Well not really...
1. Respect the admin/moderators! Honor what the staff say.
2. Respect the opinions and feelings of the other users. No overly offensive insults. Being kind and courteous to your fellow user is the most important thing in any social situation. Treat each other with respect. Don't harass other people. If someone bothers you, don't fly off the handle: let them know calmly that you're being bothered. "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
3. No obscenities please. Do not post or discuss sexual related topics on the chat. We never know who might be visiting our forums.
4. Do not spam. Multiple, pointless, and constant posts are the killer here, which lags up the chat and sends other people's messages off-screen. Don't be a jerk; say what you want to in one or two messages at a time.
5. Keep cussing to a minimum. This is an adult forum so I'm not going to ban it, but don't do it constantly. Especially don't cuss to insult other users - this also breaks rule #2.